Friday 17 February 2012

THE WEATHER!


The bad thing about doing live action filming is the WEATHER! it has been two weeks since I have wanted to film however living in the location of a place were it likes to do what it wants when it comes to weather is annoying, I have had freezing cold temperatures, I have had rain and above all SNOW! this is starting to become a hinderance, and annoying to all the crew but I understand there fustration and annoyance however I am not willing to take expensive equipment into such conditions. This is the price people have to do when they are working on a set and the director says no can't do it find something else whilst we rearrange and as a director of this film I have had to say no sorry but reschedulling is needed and that is what I am going to do. As a director aswell I have had other duties this weekend by entering the Stoke Your Fires 72hr filming challenge. Which you can find on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbj3bYh2gVc called Reggie's Journey which if it is shortlisted and voted for can have a chance of winning so fingers crossed. I have been able to book the camera equipment for The Darkness project this weekend and hopefully I can get my actresses acting soon! stay tuned for more updates and have your fingers crossed for me to have nice weather to film in!

No comments:

Post a Comment