Tuesday 28 February 2012

Textures








Here is the texture for my wolf. I used a brick texture layered with a leather texture and then a human skin textures, I also added small wounds to the textures blending them in with eachother by using hardlight and 60% transparency in photoshop and I then changed the levels and hue adjustments to make it look a nice blue that will fit well with the look of the film. The rig is to be done soon once I have textured the eyes and mouth as they are white at the moment and then it will be time to animate which will be exciting. keep watching.

Rushes
Rushes today were awsome I got some good feedback from tony and some useful resources to watch wolves on and I am on the right path, need to refine the footage especially the interior but all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment